Rules and Regulations
- Registration for IEO is mandatory to appear for the IEO exam. There is NO spot registration or direct entries permitted.
- Students have to produce a copy of the hall-ticket, sent to the registered email ID, at the exam center to be admitted to the test. Students without a copy of the hall-ticket will not be admitted for the exam under any circumstances.
- Students have to produce the original college identity card for verification by the invigilators. Students who do not carry the original college ID will be disqualified from the exam.
- Students can take the exam only in the allotted center. Any requests for change of exam center should be communicated to the IEO Coordinator over email (mail to be sent only from the registered email ID). Only approved requests, with a new hall-ticket issued mentioning the revised center allotted, will be admitted at such centers.
- Mobile Phones, tablets or any such electronic gadgets will not be permitted during the examination. Students are required to keep all such devices in "switch-off" mode strictly.
- Use of standard scientific calculators will be permitted during the examination. Students are required to carry their own calculators. Sharing of calculators in the exam will not be permitted. Calculator apps on smart devices will not be permitted.
- Students need not carry any loose sheets for roughwork. The same will be provided to them along with the test paper.
- In the event of any malpractice or bad conduct before, during or after the examination, the decision of the invigilator and/or the IEO Coordinator will be final and binding.
- Students are required to carry their own water bottle for hygiene reasons.